Thursday, January 24, 2008

Busy like a Bee


BLB....is the right word.. i am very Busy!!!!! and WOrnOut.!! damnnnn..working life is tough..


been working every single day since the start of this wonderful 2008.

working days now - monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday Plus Public Holidays... and guess what -----No Overtime...! !@#$%^*(curseYou)!@#$%


I wanna a BREAK!!! "like they always say have a break have a kit kat"
reality check - i dont want a chocolate to give me a break.. i need a holiday....or a resting week! just to stay @ home and do some spring cleaning or SLeeping!! thats what i need!
Haven been posting lately because i am alwis @ my clients place and there is not internet access for me.... when i reach home i am like a Dead ZomBie BOy lying on the Bed.....
GOooOOoooOoOOOooo-----
alwis remember - what u do today echoes eternity!
take care... sorry gtg...back to work di!
till next time!

1 comment:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Don't worry! CNY very near! Then u can have a long rest & get many Ang Pow!!! BTW tq for dropping on my site! Oh I have a new site at
www.horny-ang-moh.blogspot.com/
Have a nice day!