Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Polis malaysia - Careful for the terrorist!

Just as I reached home last night or so to say its this morning 4am, I saw a red Gen-2 car parked right outside my house. Dint bother about the car cause I taught some visitor was here to visit my neighbors. So I parked my car and as I got down, I heard the car engine was turned on. Being afraid that it was a robber or some underage having SEX or making love in the car, I try to peek and see whats going on…. Too bad my trees were blocking.

So I just went in my house and………I notice that the car is still there for a very long time with the engine running….So I decided to call the cops! Polis Di raja Malaysia.

Polis: Selamat pagi, ada apa kecemasan? Dan apa name Encik?
Tigger: pagi, Nama saya Tigger, bukan kecemasan tapi ada orang yang curigai di luar rumah saya.
Polis: Ada berapa orang?
Tigger : tak pasti, tapi ada kereta Gen2 warna merah di luar, dengan engine running. Dan sudah lama.
Polis: Sila beri alamat encik..
Tigger: jalan XXXX/XXXX
Polis: Nombor telephone Encik?
Tigger : 0123456789
Polis: ok, kami akan hubungi kereta patrol kita untuk siasat apa yang berlaku, jika ada apa apa kita akan
Hubungi encik.
Tigger: alrite , terima kasih.
Polis: selamat malam.,,


So that was the telephone conversation, and I know I am really bad in Malay – (SuckS! Lucky he still understands me!)

Being curious, I sneak out my house and waited for the policeman to take its actions………

To my surprise, the Polis Diraja Malaysia has improve its services to the community….(or probably they taught can get some TEA money!) ahah! They arrived about 8minutes after the phone call……turn on the spot light on the car and got down from their polis vehicle..

They knock on the Gen2 for a few times, and started talking loudly to ask the driver to open his window..
The driver hesitated and the polis were equipped with Machine guns!! Whoa!

Soon the driver open the window and they started talking…. And it was a guy about 35 years old, dress in T-shirt and long pants. The polis question him for bout 15 minutes, searching his car, checking the surrounding of the car and also took him Identification number.

Soon when the Driver left the area, my neighbors all came out to ask the polis officer what happen and whats the reason for the Gen2 to be park @ our street.

To our understanding, the driver is abit drunk and couldn’t remember where he stayed. Therefore he parked his car There to SleeepZZZZ..

Hmmmmmmmph… sounds a little weird rite? Lost his way home? …. What nonsense is that! and u parked right infront of people’s homes. Weird!


The night ended with a Solid good SLeep! and i think the cops got some extra TEA money! hehe= ) coz with such lame reasons the driver gave.. i think they would have taken some tea... coz they talked to him for so long.... ! All well ends well..

-=-=-

So for those who work late till the weee wee mornings, please ensure that around your street has nothing suspicious and drive an extra round before opening your Auto Gates! To make sure the area is safe! Ok!
Better be safe than Sorry!

No comments: