Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Moments like this.....can last for ever

June has been the best month so far to date. It is just the very best month… Gone thru a lot of obstacles and reap a lot from the fast moving month.

I just got promoted! Yes, Promoted. There were a lot of stress in whether I will get the promotion anot this month. And finally the answer has reveal its self! And I an overwhelm by the result of it. Many taught that I would not be promoted, many look down on my career life @ office. Many keep telling me that they have internal information that I am surely out of the Promotion list for July. Many assure me that I have the worst ever rating for performance.

I am happy! And I and also very happy because I prove a lot of people that they were wrong and their internal information Sucks! You people think that by your Internal Sources u can demoralize me?? Hmm.. if ur so Sound on your internal information, why am I promoted? Hmmmm…

Office is a real battlefield for back stabbings, and Politics and Mind Games and oh… Gossips!

Oh did I mention that I am the SIC for the next coming 2 jobs? Haha… so lets see who is the one that is more capable.

If your so powerful and capable…why are u being sent to the filing room to assist the filing people? And why does seniors not assign u to jobs? When u have nothing better to do @ the office? ….hmmm go think about it!

There are so many people that I would thank who has assisted me in the promotion issue. So many of u stand by me when this issue occurred. So many of u stood up and voice up the truth about me. So I would like to say it out loud - Thank You very much! I am truly thankful to have you all around me. Thanks. Just like a lucky angel flying around to save me from horrible Devils!


//Besides that, this is probably the smoothes month ever… almost everything going my way.. and I am thankful to that. All system GO!

Just toooooo happy!

Tigger Happy Mood turns ON!

-=-just too happy…like I strike lottery!!-=-

Fingers Cross…hoping that july would be an even better month!!

No comments: