Thursday, August 28, 2008

FOOT massages!

Our country is going to have its birthday soon, yeah this sunday.. MERDEKA!!2008!

Well, sadly i am not looking forward for this 31st, cause it doesnt really mean much to me besides the public holiday on Monday. Not really a special occasion also..Bluek!

just another ordinary day of the week. Whats there to do this weekenD? hmmmmph..
i guess i'll go for a foot massage again! ooh..i'm so addicted to Foot massage nowadays. I have been going for foot massage every week! and yes EVERY week! woot wooot! damn fun! thats the thing i look forward tooo every week! once a week i feel fresh! sometimes we need to pamper our self! dont over do it but its ok.. we need to love ourself more! "thats something i have been lack of the past 23 years of my life!" LOVE OUR SELF ! PAmper ourself! Truely differenT.. truely remarkable.
Just a random picture i found in my phone..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why not a back massage? it beats foot massaging! party hard on Merdeka ;)

Josephine said...

I like foot massage, back massage, cupping and also body scraping. I love pain.... lol
Cupping and body scraping is good for "hilang angin".