Friday, August 08, 2008

MTV Asia Awards 2008 Malaysia



the award has ended, and this was one exciting event!.. So many celebs and superstars were present at the venue! Genting the Arena of Stars! and also the Cafe Terrace!

Have a GReat viewing of the pictures below! and also the other layouts! A picture paints a million words!-=-!










MTV Asia Music Award 2008 @ Genting Highlands, Malaysia

August 2, was the date of this Award, my oh my this event has caused Genting to be one of the most secured places to be in. Many Police officers, SWAT teams, Security Guards, and Bouncers were seen guarding the entire area of Genting Hotel and the Arena of Stars.

Traffic to go up the mountain has also been a pain!, MRR2 till up there was quite pack with motorists, anxious to attend the MTV music award. As for me, I started my journey about 3.30pm…reach up Genting about 5pm. Parking was also difficult to locate as there were really a lot of peoples!

WOwo!this is my first time attending and participating with an event this big with so many celebrities from all round the world! =) Happy me!

The weather was nice and chilling! And the ambiences was extraordinary loud and happening! Met up with Mr. Jimmy and Mr..Bob (Genting Chief managers) and they took me a tour to the Caffe Terrace (VVIP, celebrities, non public access) and the XBoX and also the Arena of Stars. They were very Warm and welcoming! Nice peoples! We were still early so we headed for free Dinner , complimentary by Genting and MTV! And it was yummy! I get to eat what the Celebs are eating , like Leona, leo ku, pussy cats dolls also eat the same food as me! Haha! That’s the best VIP service!






This pictures above are the CAfe Terrace! for VVIP peoples! and also all the celebrities!

*i like*

No comments: