Tuesday, July 28, 2009

90/10 principle of life

10% of your life is not in your control
90% of your life is in your control

it all depends on the way you react to the 10% of life , to change the other 90% of your life.

if u can change 90% of your life, then do the right thing to make sure what you do, is what you want.

its always the way we as human react in our life, that changes everything that happens later.

something to think about in your day and life.

No comments: