Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Escape the daily pain

It’s a horrible August! Never felt worst! August this year sucks big time! Trust me when I say it sucks. If ur in my position of life, u will think it stinks too!*PHEW!!*

It stinks since the first week of Aug, and I tell u it was really drastic for that few weeks! Hmmm..how can I describe it, let me see… Ooo0h kay, it’s the feeling like u have been in an accident, road accident, its so painful and bleeding all over but u just dint die. “understand the feeling/??” its so painful u just wished u died! In the accident, but no…NoOOoo u dint die, instead u are suffering even more coz ur alive! I just want to end my misery ! yes
M-I-S-E-R-Y! or u can call it melancholy!

God must be to busy looking over other people’s shoulder and forgotten that I existed! =( , that’s why I am being into such depression + painful month! God , if u are reading this, please send me ur guardian angel, to raise me up from my sorrow!

“we are someone today, but tomorrow we could be no one” – Dead-

“yesterday is history, today’s a mystery, tomorrow is a surprise!” -hope-

1 comment:

Josephine said...

First week of August? Wasn't it Hungry Ghost month in Lunar calender? Be extra careful next year. Good Luck!