Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Mobile Honda Road show 2008 Labuan

Back from all the traveling last weekend. My oh my.. Labuan is really a weird town to me. Coz its really Out date! – it’s a living Village there. It’s a very small town. Nothing much interesting to do there besides hanging around their biggest shopping mall but its still smaller than our smallest shopping mall in KL. Oooh.. they have like 2 KFC over in that island, but there is no MACDONALDS. Yeah..no MCD! Don’t ask me why, coz I really don’t know..

The island is very warm and wet.. during the afternoons, its freaking hot!, and during the evening it rains heavily! I guess its because Labuan is an island. So the weather is a lil whacky! They have a lot of pubs there but non are “clean” coz all of them has prostitutes in it waiting for Customers! Don’t think ur handsome or good looking that’s why u have girls flocking over u… its because they are all Whores! Doink! Doink! All of them are there to work, they are not ordinary girls going pubbing/ clubbing! Heads up!

As for me, during the night all I did was hanging around in my hotel room, having long bath and watching Disney Channel. This is really interesting, as I haven’t been watching Cartoons for like Ages! And its given me back my childhood! And I feel young again! =) **Tee hee** I love being childish! It really relaxes me down! Its truly relaxing…coz I have such a wonderful 5 star hotel – the Grand Dorsett Hotel. And guess what, it’s the only 5 star in Labuan! Wooot! The room is really big and I had a Queen Size bed! Ding dong! Nice! And the Toilet is very comfortable, very big dressing table, a full length mirror in the toilet, long stretch mirror tooo! Simply marvelous.! 3 days like being a King!


I would like to Thanks Honda Malaysia and Honda Labuan, for providing me with such luxury weekend @ Labuan.

No comments: