Friday, September 19, 2008

pieces...of fun

I want to go something fun, wonder what should I do to have fun? Feel like I have neglected a lot of things already, since there are so many things that I feel I don’t have time for. How is it possible to create more entertainment to enlighten myself from my daily working life? Many people are always having their time of their life, in their everyday life, doing so much fun things to do …………my oh my, I feel like ShiiiT so much, I suck!

Life sucks.. just wish I can rewind the time to just 2 months ago.. then everything will be alright. I wont feel like what I’m feeling and then I would to the best out of my mistakes. Coz I have seen the outcome of my wrong doings. Wishing so badly to relived my life 2 months ago and restart! How I want to reset the game..and play again,. Hmm. Is there a time machine made available to RESET? Can we reset? Can we can we?

i want to reset it .. For a second chance. Just one second chance will do. And everything will be alright. All fine. We as human always do the wrong thing, coz we don’t know how to think correctly when we are faced with decisions. And tend to choose the wrong decision.!

No comments: