Sunday, October 26, 2008

Deepavali - Weekend

Happy Sunday peeps! happy weekend.. Weekends are meant to be relaxinG! and further more tomorrow is a Public Holiday! its DEEpaVali, so i'll like to extend the season greetings to all my indian Friends and Indian Readers! happy festival of Lights! lights all the way!! woo..

Hmm, half the day has gone, yet the day is still young, manything more to come in the later part of the evening, there is an action pack soccer schedule tonight, starters are Chelsea V Liverpool, you'll never walk alone ! muahah! then there is a birthday dinner @ hartamas, then prolly there is a yam cha session After the dinner, then there is Soccer again, then hmmm Oh ya, back to the books! yeah BOOKS!
YES i NEED TO READ BOOK, A BOOK actually not many books, just a book and a CD!

I remember all my life
Raining down as cold as ice
A shadow of a man
A face through a window
Crying in the night
The night goes into

Morning, just another day
Happy people pass my way
Looking in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized

-=-
ooot...i'm sulking it!

No comments: