Friday, October 03, 2008

Raya holiday for FREE - and nitrogen!!S

Its friday again! Friday!! =) and the best part of this friday is that my Firm gave us a holiday for FReE! its called a FIRM leave and my office is in a total lock down. Therefore, no one is allow to work in the office this weekend! they are being so generous coz they want us to rest enough to preserve our energy for the coming peak Period! so we have a stretch of 5 days of rest and relax away from WORK! i am delighted in this special holiday that my firm gives us. So Kind!

What do to on friday?

morning shall go and pump nitrogen to my CAR tyres! then head down to IKEA to purchase a small cupboard to put my collection of BEAR Brick! got 6cute bear bear.=)then head down to pavillion kl, if i have extra would love to purchase the White gucci tie that i saw 2 days ago! damn nice! so i can add to my collection of Gucci Tie! wooot! Towards the night, hopefully dont have to go club coz i am a lil tired and just want to relax!

OO... time to check on my share market! love u all! hugs!

No comments: