Sunday, November 09, 2008

Evil sister....! how to curb/ solve evil sister problems

Do u have an evil sister at home?.. I know I have a fellow reader who has an evil sister at home. Why do u say she is evil?????

Coz everytime I buy clothes, shoes and bags….she always takes mine and use without my permission. And the best part is…its all new!! And the worst part is I spend 40% of my salary on new items every month.. that’s why I am always broke! And my evil sister is always so rich..coz she doesn’t spend money on clothes ! or even accessories! U know girls and their fetish on accessories and new items!?? Sigh! Imagine, if u save about RM1000 a month on accessories and items, try calculate this after 2 years? RM24k right?

So I feel very piss and unfair that I have to be the one purchasing all this items and let The Evil person use it! And no spending a cent on the items! Besides that she always damage my items! And also complain about the things I buy..but yet she still uses it daily ! and weekly! WTF!!! Right?

And knowing me, I will never use her items coz she always buys no fashion sense outfits and accessories!

Why does she need to wear my stuff?? And she earns so much more than me! Why ! idiot sister!! Fuuuck! Making me piss off every week.. coz of the misuse of my items! Damn I hate her!

-=- eh. When I buy those items, its meant for me to be happy and wearing it to be happy! Not for u skunk to wear my items! BIateche!

-=-baby tiggers method to curb this problem!!-=-

We need to implement control on all the items of ur purchases!

Step one : Buy a new wardrobe with LOCKS installed!
Step two : Keep all the newly bought items in ur CAR!! Coz its secured!
Step three: Charge ur evil sister rental on each item she uses!
Step 4 : Biiitch Slap her!
Step 5 : Open her purse weekly and take out some cash!!! As installment!
Step 6 : Kill the sister!!

All this would make other people a happier person…coz without this problems…then she wont have to make so much unhappiness around the air ….!

People will live longer..if they are happy!!!

****this post is has nothing concerning baby tigger... just that he would like to voice out things to curb evil sisiter!!***

2 comments:

kyliemc said...

sounds familiar but sis is is much younger so it's kinda different in that case.

next time, keep all your purchased stuff away. don't tell her that you have purchased new stuff..better yet, use the item immediately after you purchase it.

tell her that sharing is caring but since she's not sharing any of her stuff with you, it's unfair. if she really loves your stuff, ask her for money and buy it for her instead.

BabyJeff a.k.a tigger said...

.. wow.. nice one!

i hope my reader is reading this comment by you kylie!

thanks for the support!